Walsall Conduits Limited
WALSALL Brand Conduit and Cable Management Systems are brought to the marketplace by Caparo Group. Caparo is a diversified global association of businesses with a turnover approaching 2Billon USD, with interests predominantly in the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of value-added steel and niche engineering products, Caparo's wider activities encompass hotels, property, power generation, logistics, financial services, and investment.
The UK-based Caparo Group was founded in 1968 by Indian born British Industrialist the Right Honourable Lord Paul of Marylebone, Caparo Group became one of the UK’s largest steel conversion and distribution businesses, manufacturing an extensive range of structural steels, precision tube, spirally welded tube, special bar qualities, industrial wires, cold-rolled strip, and spring steel strip. Caparo Group operates internationally from over eighty sites, serving customers globally, primarily from operations based in the UK, North America, India, China, and the Middle East .
- Rigid Metal Conduits Tube HDG RMC - Class4 (20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 38mm and 50mm) and Fittings.
- Flexible Metallic Metal FMC Conduit and Adapoters.
- PVC Covered Metallic Flexible Metal conduit and Adapoters
- Liquid-tight Flexible Metal conduit LFMC and Adapoters.
- Low Smoke Zero Halogen Flexible Metal conduit and Adapoters.
- Malleable Boxes, Steel and Brass Conduits Fittings.
- Switch and Socket Back Boxes.
- Utility Boxes (Plain or with knockouts)
- ..... we also supply
- Intermediate Metal Conduits IMC and Accessories.
- Electrical Metallic Tubing EMT Conduit Tube and Accessories (US Standards).